Axomera therapy in orthopedics, sports medicine and pain therapy
Did you know that injured limbs and organs in the axolotl grow back completely - including the heart and brain? During regeneration, his tissue generates small bioelectric fields. This phenomenon is a basis of Axomera therapy.
The Axolotl Principle
“Bioelectric fields are the fundamental signals for inflammation and regeneration. As with the axolotl, we use it to inhibit inflammation and direct cells to where they are needed to heal”
Prof. Dr. med. Albrecht Molsberger
Bioelectric fields control wound healing. Cells migrate in bioelectric fields. For example
Fibroblasts, epithelial cells, mesenchymal stem cells, neurons and immunocompetent cells.
Axomera - like acupuncture, but faster
Alternative to Op's
“Even in patients with the most severe pain conditions, we see improvement from Axomera that we didn’t think was possible before”
Answers to common questions
- For the patient, the treatment resembles acupuncture
- The needles are stimulated with an electric field specific to each patient.
- The stimulation is painless and lasts 30 minutes.
- As a rule, only two to six treatments are performed at first.
- We expect an initial response to Axomera therapy in pain disorders after the second treatment.
- In individual cases, more treatments may be required.
- Axomera treatment can be repeated at any time if necessary. No habituation occurs.
- Usually, treatments can be completed within two to four weeks.
- Analogous to surgical measures, we also expect further postoperative and healing within approx. 6 – 12 weeks with Axomera therapy.
- Observe and describe your pain as accurately as possible.
- Where exactly is the pain localized. Mark these places.
- What is the character of pain? Rather punctate, burning, radiating or dull, diffuse, contracting.
- Observe and document any changes in your symptoms as closely as possible between treatments.
- Reduce your standard medications only in consultation with your doctor.
- Even if the pain decreases unexpectedly quickly, increase the (sports) load only in consultation with your doctor.
- The most common side effect is temporary fatigue after Axomera therapy in the head area – e.g., migraine and cluster headaches
- In rare cases, temporary overstimulation of discomfort may occur for a few days
- With over 12,000 treatments / year, axomere therapy is particularly well proven.
- The side effect profile corresponds to that of acupuncture, which is classified as an extremely safe therapy.
Prof. Dr. med. Albrecht
CEO CHP GmbH
Apl. Professor of Orthopedics at the Ruhr University Bochum, Axomera Center for Orthopedics and Pain Therapy, Düsseldorf.
Gabriele Böwing, MD
CMO CHP Ltd.
Specialist for Internal Medicine and Reumatology
Philipp Schröder, MD
Co-Founder CHP GmbH
Physician, WBA Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery, Axomera Therapy
CRM Manager Quality Management
Businesswoman in health care